1. Create a video with information about a topic. If you are a Facebook marketing expert, you can create a video explaining some basic Facebook marketing tips.
2. There video should be long and interesting. People do not pay attention to small videos because they are seen as videos with little information about the topic they are interested in knowing more about.
The video should have at least 5 – 9 minutes of information. Make sure you can express your enthusiasm as people can spot easily when the creator is not happy about what he is teaching.
3. There are two ways to make a video interesting, you either add voice to the video, spoken by you or by someone else, or you add music. Videos with no audio rarely get likes or shares.
4. Write a nice big description of the video because search engines cannot index the information inside the video, but they can index written information. A big description will make your video appear higher on search engines and not to mention it will give instant information to people who are in a rush and need to get information fast. The longer the description the better.
5. Add links to your video description because people need to follow your website or blog to see even more information and maybe purchase the product. Links can be placed at the top, before the description, in the middle of the description, or after the description. The best method is to write the description on all these parts to maximize the number of clicks to your website.
6. Share all your videos on your Facebook wall, Facebook groups, and Fan Pages that have. This way more people will see the video. If you write blogs, inserting the video on the home page and on all your posts is also a smart idea to maximize views.
7. Sharing websites like Stumble Upon and Delicious are perfect to get more views to your article and to get backlinks.
Youtube will be even more important to marketing in 2013 because customers are now demanding video proof and they pay more attention to products and services which include videos than sales pages with just text and images.
Like they say, on the internet, no one can see you. Well, now with Youtube they can see who the person on the other side is.
Youtube will be even more important to marketing as people get faster internet connections and start to prefer Youtube search compared with any other search engine because information quality on videos is higher than text information because scammers are not yet proficient on black Youtube SEO.